• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Show, Breeding & Pet Quality English Spots Available Soon

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic

Reaction score
Sugar Rush Rabbitry currently has English Spot kits, aswell as a senior buck available to pet, breeding or show homes.

I have the following kits available, they will be ready to go in 6 weeks. They are too young to sex, but please, email me what colors you may be interested in & what sexes you are looking for.

Litter #1:

* 1 Solid Black Kit - Breeding/Pet Quality
* 1 Black Charlie Kit - Breeding/Pet Quality
* 1 Gray Marked Kit - Show/Breeding/Pet Quality

Litter #2:

* 2 Solid Black Kits - Breeding/Pet Quality
* 3 Black Charlie Kits - Breeding/Pet Quality
* 2 Gray Kits - Show/Breeding/Pet Quality

Also, I have a gray senior buck available aswell. He could be shown, but he's very lightly colored so it may be a fault or disqualification. So I'm selling him as a breeder. The picture shown is of him.

All rabbits are fully pedigreed. I can make breeding pairs/trios, when the kits are old enough to sex.

I'm charging $10 for pet rabbis, meaning that they come with no pedigree. Breeding stock comes with a pedigree & I'm asking $20 each. Show stock comes with a pedigree & I'm asking $25 each. All rabbits come with feed that they are used too for an easy transition.

Health is guaranteed.

Email me for more pictures & information.

(Excuse the pic quality, it was taken on a cell phone, as I broke my camera)

I'm 99% sure his color will be faulted if he's shown, but here's the buck, pic of the kits on request, although, they are still very young.

0219a7f_20.jpeg

Latest posts

Back