"She" is a "he"

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK-backyardbunnies

Reaction score
:evil:

So the nice quiet, fairly chilled silver marten "doe" was getting bullied by the rex buck, so I pulled "her" out to check "her" over - there had been a few tufts of fur flying. What I first thought was some kind of horrific injury turned out to be a pair of balls....and yes I did flip the rex over to compare :oops:
So now what to do with Mr Marten?
He is now on his own and the rex and doe are together (and behaving nicely). I made sure the remaining doe is definitely a doe, and she is. She is also the wriggly sod with sharp claws.

I could have him for dinner or I could try and swap him for a doe, maybe? :x

3mina":2bez3nti said:
The sex change fairy strikes again! I think we've got a bounty on her :)

I thought the bounty was raised last year--elusive little critter, that SCF!!!

The bounty goes up each spring!

One of my first rabbit questions was how to get our rabbits to breed? Turns out you need two rabbits of two different sexes :lol:

Yeh, hate the sex change fairy!

One of my whites is earnumbered GMSC, which stands for Grand Master Sex Change. The SCF is the reason why, but it's nice to know that she moves from country to country, continent to continent, and from island to island.

UK-backyardbunnies":2ol48j93 said:
So now what to do with Mr Marten?
He is now on his own and the rex and doe are together (and behaving nicely).
I could have him for dinner or I could try and swap him for a doe, maybe? :x

Why not keep Mr. Marten and breed him to his sister? Or are you working toward silvered Rex rabbits?

I'm working towards meat mutts :)

The silver martens came up free so I grabbed them, then fancied a rex buck to play around with the pelts too.

I could get Mr Marten a girlfriend I suppose...though I haven't much room for full time occupants.

Latest posts

Back