Shair your rabbitry photos?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl9768

Reaction score
I'm working on making an out building for my bun since my porch covered area is getting full. Id love to see you barns, sheds, out buildings, etc so I can get some ideas! Thanks!

Well, here is a photo of one side :)

DSC_0848.jpg

I think J feeders and trays are the best thing ever. I keep all my rabbits,for the most part, underneath our back porch. 4 are in our old play house. I have about 31/32 Holes in total. I'm hoping to get a shed soon, but this works for now ;)

Peach":llubrygh said:

DSC_0848.jpg

I think J feeders and trays are the best thing ever. I keep all my rabbits,for the most part, underneath our back porch. 4 are in our old play house. I have about 31/32 Holes in total. I'm hoping to get a shed soon, but this works for now ;)

This works for Peach, only cause it's 4 ft under there and she's only 3 1/2 feet tall! :lol:

JK Peach. Honestly folks if you ever get a chance to meet her in person she's the bubbliest, sweetest little thang you'll ever meet. I always look forward to seeing her at the mext show.

Bill":3n4eripk said:
Peach":3n4eripk said:

DSC_0848.jpg

This works for Peach, only cause it's 4 ft under there and she's only 3 1/2 feet tall! :lol:

JK Peach. Honestly folks if you ever get a chance to meet her in person she's the bubbliest, sweetest little thang you'll ever meet. I always look forward to seeing her at the mext show.

LOL It's pretty true :lol:

but you are so great to hang out with at shows! Your kids are on a roll with those Holland Lops! :) Will I be seeing you in TN?

Lol bill so true. I have to bend down to fit under there and almost hit my head but she just fits under there perfectly.

Won't share mine because my rabbits are inside, so it really won't be helpful. Miss M posted where you can get some really good ideas to help figure out your new set up. Lots of really good outside set ups here that people have shared to help others.

Karen

We keep our rabbits inside an 8'x8' shed along side the house (you can see here we painted it to match/blend in). The shed has an angled roof because we get a lot of snow here and 2 latticed sides halfway up for ventilation during our hot summers. We just put up wood panels on the inside of the lattice during the winter to keep it a bit warmer inside. The two latticed sides are not facing the wind (we live in a small valley) so there aren't too many drafts in the Rabbitry.

9.jpg

We also build two PVC cage racks to stack a total of six cages (we have space for the sixth on the bottom right). The plans are on our website if you are interested. These racks are for 30x36" cages with pans and the rack is designed to allow the pans to slide out for cleaning.

The inside is large enough for the six cages, a large (new) garbage can to keep food and hay in, and a kitchen cart that I use as a grooming table.

20121105-120149.jpg

Grumpy is that an old barn modified for your rabbitry? If so, I had something similar as a kid when we got out of hogs we expanded our rabbitry into the pig barn.

cowgirl9768":2lwmqx1g said:
OneAcreFarm":2lwmqx1g said:
Main Barn
I love this!! Where did you get the supplies for this shed/barn?

It is a standard carport with half walls. The cages I ordered from a local company that make them and hubs made the wire hangers. I have a picture tutorial on making the wire hangers if you need....

Latest posts

Back