Sexing... CUTE BUNNIES!!! Retaken photos.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobqdevon

Reaction score
Now that I have your attention: :lol:

As a "newer" bunny "hoo hoo looker/guesser", I always like to "verify", so I'll post the pictures and ask for a more "expert" opinions...

As a side note, I didn't realize how difficult it is to get pictures of hoo hoos from rabbits. they are squirmy!

1)
View attachment 9
2)
View attachment 8
3)
View attachment 7
4)
View attachment 6
5)
View attachment 5
6)
View attachment 4
7)
View attachment 3
8)
View attachment 2
9)
View attachment 1
10)

Edited to replace the old photos with the new ones...

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":25567hq7 said:
You are not doing right.. the forth pictures is a boy.. the other ones.. You need to push down to expose it

Noted. Redone with new pictures.

Not sure how much more I can push down. Practically pushing them out of her hand as it is...

My best guesses, based on the pics:
1.Doe
2.Buck
3.Doe
4.Buck
5.Buck
6.Buck
7.Buck
8.Doe
9.Buck
10.Buck

I agree with OAF on 1-8. 9 & 10 are super hard to see- but I am guessing buck and maybe doe.

Thanks. I guess I will try to get better pics next Friday when they are 6 weeks old... Squirmy little stinkers no matter what we try.

bobqdevon":c8o9ebt8 said:
I will try to get better pics next Friday when they are 6 weeks old... Squirmy little stinkers no matter what we try.

When you first start sexing them, it is hard enough to get their little hoo-hoos to pop out. :roll:

A good way i find is to take the tail between your 2nd and index finger and push with your thumb I can tellmy kits at 3-3 1/2 weeks that way:) just thought i would let you know:)

Back