Seriously??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:

Yeah. Okay. I'm less worried about breeding meat rabbits in the future now. Then again, to be fair, the prices at Whole Food (darn my lactose intolerance and their ability to cater to me!) should have told me something. Sell anything as super healthy these days, and people will buy it. In our case, at least we're being honest. :3

This is why I raise my own, I certainly can't afford to buy it :)
At those prices I've got about $550 worth in the freezer & I haven't even gotten decent size carcasses yet.

"Total contents weigh approximately one pound" - 21.99? for like.. half a kilo? I need to start selling dead weight rather than iving..

Those prices are outlandishly high. I don't sell rabbit unless someone comes to me by word of mouth. I recently sold two young rabbits on the hoof for $20 each. Less than that and I'd rather put them in my own freezer. Like 3mina, I can't afford to buy rabbit. I feel so smug in the grocery store when I see it for $20-24 a rabbit.

Latest posts

Back