Seriously, thank you!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TF3

Reaction score
A huge thank you to all of you here at RT!

I'm learning so much that you can't find in books or random googling :) and as a dialogical learner (I needs to talk it out!) the forum format helps me so much.

Good mentors are a treasure in any endeavour and as a newbie I really value all of your experience and willingness to share it in kind and helpful ways.

:punk:

I couldn't agree more Zass..I would also like to extend my gratitude. .I have learned so much from the people here..I love having a place where you can get answers to any problem. .and also share what I have learned. .the emotional support is awesome. No one here has ever belittled anyone, this is the only forum I ever use or recommend..
I guess what I am trying to say is ya'll are great and I thank you!!

I absolutely agree! I have learned so, SO much here. Everybody is so willing to share knowledge and experiences, positive or negative, and don't tire of patiently answering newbie questions again and again -- which is great, because we've had lots of new members join who have never been on a forum before, and they don't know how to find information yet. I've seen other forums where the members get frosty if you ask a question that got asked two years ago.

Oh, and VERY LOW DRAMA, if any at all. :) This may seem on the surface like a self-serving statement, because I am a Moderator, and so I'm one of the people who helps keep the drama out. But what I mean is that drama hardly ever appears in the first place. (I'm not talking about the Hopping Mad threads that members can vent on... that's not forum drama.)

:thankyou: EveryBunny!!!

When we started RabbitTalk we wanted it to be all-inclusive, tolerant and friendly. What is truly wonderful is that this is exactly what we have!

My sincere thanks to our wonderful members and our AWESOME Mods for making it possible!

I was very lucky in that RabbitTalk was the very first forum that I ever joined, so I had never been exposed to the utter nastiness on other forums.

I recently succumbed and joined FaceBook, and cannot believe how the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in some people. It is actually rather scary. :x

The people here at RT are always polite, respectful, and kind to new and old members alike. It truly is a very special place, and I am so proud to be a part of RabbitTalk and count my Mod duties here as one of my greatest accomplishments.

:thankyou: to all of our wonderful members, and most of all to MaggieJ and MidnightCoder for starting this forum in the first place!

and an even better place to learn!
Even if you have been around the block more than a few times,
there is always more to learn and share.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

MamaSheepdog":1mmtwpml said:
I was very lucky in that RabbitTalk was the very first forum that I ever joined, so I had never been exposed to the utter nastiness on other forums.

I recently succumbed and joined FaceBook, and cannot believe how the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in some people. It is actually rather scary. :x

The people here at RT are always polite, respectful, and kind to new and old members alike. It truly is a very special place, and I am so proud to be a part of RabbitTalk and count my Mod duties here as one of my greatest accomplishments.

:thankyou: to all of our wonderful members, and most of all to MaggieJ and MidnightCoder for starting this forum in the first place!

Agreed!
I don't FaceBook, Tweet, etc. but I do join forums about things I'm interested in. I have seen the bad. RT is one of the few really good ones.
Thank you to all those who make it possible. :up: :clap: :clap2:

I promote it every chance I get. Best, most helpful resource on the net, especially if you're willing to do a little searching.

There is one feature I would love to see integrated if possible though, 'favorites', or some equivalent. Is don't know how many times I've found valuable threads and then lost them. Sometimes the searching function doesn't find things easily. :(

I'm also glad I found this place, even though I haven't been here long.

Susie: There's a "Bookmark" feature at the bottom of a thread. You can find and manage your Bookmarked threads via your User Control Panel :up:

myrkari":19yat5m4 said:
I'm also glad I found this place, even though I haven't been here long.

Susie: There's a "Bookmark" feature at the bottom of a thread. You can find and manage your Bookmarked threads via your User Control Panel :up:

AH!!! THANK YOU!!! Don't know how I missed that :roll:

It's true this place is awesome! Where else can you find this vast array of new and experienced rabbit raisers - raising for different purposes in a lot of cases - all getting along and helping each other?
It's impressive and I'm definitely appreciative of the community feel and lack of drama! :D :campfire:

I am a new member too, and VERY thankful to have found this forum. You all have helped me QUICKLY learn about Pasteurella :x and etiquette :oops: genetics and more. My rabbit herd was even replenished, thanks to you.... :)
Thank you all very much!! :D

Many thanks to RT for being one of the few forums that's been able to get me to start coming out of my shell a bit. It's really special here. :)

Latest posts

Back