Ser. Bun vs. the baby goat

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey

Reaction score
For as mean and aggressive towards the other animals Ser. Bun is, he somehow has the universal critter understanding that babies, are babies, and he is nice to them! In fact, he is totally submissive to them. Here is Polly beating up on him LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kq3sMw ... qIkTs5b21A <br /><br /> __________ Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:55 pm __________ <br /><br /> ETA I was trying to upload these pictures earlier, but PB wasn't cooperating, so here they are now! See, ser. Bun loves it, it doesnt phase him a bit.

No Ser. Bun babies, he only had the one try so far though, it was her first time. She did take the next time with her owners new buck. There is a possibility he has a split penis, but I need to get a better look. I am thinking he does though :( If that is the case, I will probably save my pennies, and get him neutered, and then will probably get either a Californian or a NZ doe and let her go visit my friends buck lol.

Wouldnt it fix some of his uber aggressive behaviors? And, hopefully, his peeing on me when he doesnt want to be caught, or just when he feels like it? LOL! Please say it would help some of those things LOL!

yes, it would help with such things. Split p's can occasionally breed... so if culling (dead) isn't a viable option and he'll have access to girls, get him neutered.

Back