SCORE!!! Lookee what I'm getting!!! Update w/ pic pg. 2

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wow. That is a serious deal. We used to give out gold stars for Sorority sisters who found some fantastic shopping deal, so here's your gold star :gold-star:

Yes, you are a bandit! We bought one at Lowes a few years ago for my dad's birthday - it's his fish cleaning station. Paid at least 6 times what you paid. Works great for fish and will do the same for rabbits. Congratulations!! Looks like you're livin' on easy street!

Oooooh :p I see why you are so exited! What a great deal! I feel the sudden need to stop cleaning my house and troll craigslist "Just In Case" :oops:

I bet you feel like I did the day I got a chicken plucker for a tenth of its actual worth :cool:

Hard to beat your new stainless steel wonder though, its pure class!

TMTex":1yy9cot7 said:
That is just gorgeous!

Isn't it though? I cleaned it, so now it is all bright and shiny. :D

camanojim":1yy9cot7 said:
I gotsta build me one of those.

Oooh! I bet you could make it even better, with a bar with wire loops to hold the back legs so you can bleed the rabbit out and skin it over the sink! Maybe you need two sinks... or a spray wand attachment so you could rinse it while it is suspended. :hmm:

AmysMacdog":1yy9cot7 said:
OMG! Thats an incredible deal!!!

I know! I still can't believe it! :p

Frecs":1yy9cot7 said:
I'm a tad jealous and a lot happy for you!!

Thank you! I'd be jealous too, if I wasn't the lucky duck that got it, lol!

dayna":1yy9cot7 said:
And the deal? Amazing!

It is, without a doubt, the best bargain I have ever gotten. I felt like I should give him more money for it. :oops: I'm not a haggler, and it just seemed wrong to take it for $25 bucks. But he lived in a nice neighborhood, and obviously wasn't strapped for cash, so I squashed my conscience. :roll:

skysthelimit":1yy9cot7 said:
We used to give out gold stars for Sorority sisters who found some fantastic shopping deal, so here's your gold star :gold-star:

Oooh! Thank you, Sky! You know how I adore my stars. :roll:

:gossip: Only 18 days until I have my second Twirly Star! :p

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":1yy9cot7 said:
ok, I am jealous

:D :D :D

OneAcreFarm":1yy9cot7 said:
Wow! Sistah that is an AMAZING deal!

Ah knows it!

SuburbanHomesteader":1yy9cot7 said:
We bought one at Lowes a few years ago for my dad's birthday - it's his fish cleaning station.

Nice gift! :fishing3: I love both giving and receiving useful gifts- especially ones of exceptional quality that you would hesitate to buy for yourself. :)

mountainrabbits":1yy9cot7 said:
I feel the sudden need to stop cleaning my house and troll craigslist "Just In Case" :oops:

:lol: That's a better excuse than most!

Heritage Homestead":1yy9cot7 said:
:p Oh my word!!! What a deal!! I need one of those!

Yes, you need one too!

GBov":1yy9cot7 said:
I bet you feel like I did the day I got a chicken plucker for a tenth of its actual worth :cool:

I do! Next up- find a chicken plucker!

GBov":1yy9cot7 said:
Hard to beat your new stainless steel wonder though, its pure class!
JDWest":1yy9cot7 said:
OooOoOoooOOoo :eek: That's snazzy pants awesome!!!

It is, isn't it? I'll have to get some snazzy whites to butcher in... and pay to have them professionally laundered and pressed. :chef:

Beekeeper10":1yy9cot7 said:
Whoaaaaaa, :cool: great deal MSD. Does Lowes still carry those? That is nice.

*Smug grin*

You know, I wanted to see just how great of a deal I got, so tried to find the same thing online. One of the perforated shelves has the signature steel Coleman tag on it, but I can't find it on the Coleman site or anywhere. :? And it isn't exactly portable for camping, either.

That is awesome, MSD! What a great find, and deal! You'll have to show us how you use it, and how handy it is when you process next time! :)

Latest posts

Back