SCORE!!! Lookee what I'm getting!!! Update w/ pic pg. 2

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
Eeep!!! I am so-o-o excited! Look at this deal I am getting on a "processing station" for the bunnehs:

*EDIT: CL ad was removed because I HAZ IT! See pic pg. 2!*

Needless to say, I'll be gone for a couple of hours!

You lucky duck! :p Congrats! Thats an incredible deal! :) I want one!......must check CL........ :typomat: ....in hopes of finding me one... ;)

bobqdevon":3q9fwko4 said:
ACK! IT's been deleted, so I can't see it! POST PICTURES!!! :popcorn:

Just imagine stainless steel, rabbit butchering station, perfection!

Oh my gosh, you guys, it is even better in person! Just wait until you see it! :p

I am tempted to start polishing it now, but it is 55F and damp outside, and I still have to feed the herd of bunnehs! It may well be a last meal for many of them. :twisted:

I could not get out of the house fast enough, and Hubs kept cautioning me to "drive safe"! I was petrified that someone else would get it, even though the man promised to hold it for me. My fears were well founded, because his wife very nearly let some local man come pick it up! :eek:

I am so giddy, it is ridiculous- imagine the reaction of most women when they get an expensive rock for their finger, and you might come close to my current condition. :roll:

I will post pics as soon as I am able... even though you may all hate me for my wondrous good fortune! :lol:

Drum roll, please!!! :band:

It is a stainless steel sink and prep station by Coleman:

IMG_4462.JPG

Guess how much I paid for it! Come on, give it a guess!

:popcorn:

TWENTY FIVE BUCKS!

I feel like a bandit. :zorro:

It has two more rods- one goes over the sink, and the other goes under the utensil rack. They have little plastic end caps which have been pushed into the rods themselves, so I have to get them out somehow so the rods are long enough to be supported. The utensil rack also needs a little spot welding, but other than that it is in perfect condition! It just needs to be cleaned up a tad.

It even has a drawer to keep my knives and pruning shears in... *Swoon*

Watch out bunnehs... your days are numbered, my pretties... :twisted:

Back