• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Satin Angoras For Sale - NE Florida

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feraltydreaming

Reaction score
I am putting this ad up for my housemate since RabbitTalk gives her problems.

She has 3 Satin Angora bucks for sale. Two are chocolate agouti and one is red/red-fawn. They were 8 weeks old on March 4th.

All three are litter-mates and were born out of a REW buck and a red doe.

She is asking $55 per rabbit. These rabbits will not be sold with pedigrees.

She lives in Northeast Florida (Jennings, FL). She will travel a 25 mile range (Florida and Georgia) without asking for gas compensation. However, any distance outside of that, she will ask for her gas to be compensated at least somewhat.

If you would like to get in contact with her directly for pictures and/or questions, PM me for contact information.

Keep in mind that I can answer some questions regarding these rabbits, but I and she would appreciate more in-depth questions being directed her way.

Respectfully,
RW

Edited by MaggieJ
Sorry, RW, it is against RabbitTalk policy to allow posting of personal contact information. People wanting information should PM you and you can use your discretion about revealing your friend's email address. I have edited your post accordingly.<br /><br />__________ Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 am __________<br /><br />Good morning.

My apologies, Maggie; I was not thinking apparently. She had told me that it was alright to post it and I forgot about the rule on RT against such. Thank you for the edit.

That said, if anyone wants to inquire further about these rabbits, send me a private message and I will give you Ms. Sandy's email address.

Respectfully,
RW

Latest posts

Back