Sad About City Code

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard some have even trained rabbits to accept a harness and leash for outside excursions.
This looks hilarious. I once saw a man jogging along the footpath in a residential area with a bunny in harness bouncing along on a leash beside him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ people were slowing down to take a look!!

Hello everyone! In addition to drafting a proposal to bring before my city's Urban Agriculture Committee to allow more than 2 domestic rabbits to be kept in a yard, I was hoping to present a petition with some signatures indicating support for the measure.

If anyone feels so inclined, I'd certainly welcome some signatures from fellow rabbit enthusiasts! šŸ“œšŸŖ¶šŸ‡

To sign is free, and there is no fundraising goal associated with this petition. :)

If you want to sign the petition, it can be found here:
Amend Grand Rapids City Code to Allow for Rabbit Farming

(Note: If you search for my petition on Change.org it won't appear in the search results. This is because currently, it has less than 5 signatures. Once it has 5 signatures, it will become more widely available on Change.org and appear in Google search results!)

Hello everyone! In addition to drafting a proposal to bring before my city's Urban Agriculture Committee to allow more than 2 domestic rabbits to be kept in a yard, I was hoping to present a petition with some signatures indicating support for the measure.

If anyone feels so inclined, I'd certainly welcome some signatures from fellow rabbit enthusiasts! šŸ“œšŸŖ¶šŸ‡

To sign is free, and there is no fundraising goal associated with this petition. :)

If you want to sign the petition, it can be found here:
Amend Grand Rapids City Code to Allow for Rabbit Farming

(Note: If you search for my petition on Change.org it won't appear in the search results. This is because currently, it has less than 5 signatures. Once it has 5 signatures, it will become more widely available on Change.org and appear in Google search results!)
Gotcha! I hope it takes off. I researched my area and I believe it said 1 female for 9000 sq ft. Too late for this train!

Latest posts

Back