RT get together

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnClaire

Reaction score
Hey, how many are going to Nationals in April? Want to get a meetup for breakfast or supper?

I know Lisa Root will be there too ... and I am sure there are more RT folks ... c'mon folks :cheesysmile:

Me and the kids will be arriving late Friday night. My wife is not interested in five shows book ended by 12 hours of driving so she's staying home. Saturday night after the events might be a good time for a dinner meetup. Then again, Saturday morning would be good too because we can put names to faces so we'd know everybody for the whole show.

I just wish they'd put up the dang show catalog so I can get everything sent in.

If we are all talking about the same show, Louisville Kentucky, the weekend of April 13th.

Wish I had something to show by then. It will be Ohio Mini Convention at the earliest, then Convention for anything else.

Aren't they calling it the Kentucky cup or something? =:) I know there are a bunch of rabbit club national shows going on.

I will be going to the ARBA convention in Pennsylvania..driving..yes I am in Washington. Providing transport from here to there!

It's supposed to be the biggest show outside of Convention! I can't wait to go ... it will be my first and I hope to be able to get around and see some of the other breeds! And, if my Angora buck is in coat, I would love to bring him too, but don't know about trying to show in two different breeds at such a large show! :p Might be a recipe for disaster, but that's me, a glutton for punishment! LOL

mwtrees":3h7i7ts4 said:
Aren't they calling it the Kentucky cup or something? =:) I know there are a bunch of rabbit club national shows going on.

I will be going to the ARBA convention in Pennsylvania..driving..yes I am in Washington. Providing transport from here to there!

Oh, Wow!! Can you transport a couple bunnies If I can arrange a purchase? They would be coming from ther Kitsap county area of Washington...

AnnClaire":2nsb2vsj said:
It's supposed to be the biggest show outside of Convention! I can't wait to go ... it will be my first and I hope to be able to get around and see some of the other breeds! And, if my Angora buck is in coat, I would love to bring him too, but don't know about trying to show in two different breeds at such a large show! :p Might be a recipe for disaster, but that's me, a glutton for punishment! LOL

We're going for four breeds, and I hope we aren't going to be too crazy too. I worry about having some of my kids showing at one end of that big building and then another at the same time on the other side if two breeds are going at once. I might reconsider asking my wife to go.

But for you showing in open, there will be plenty of people who you know well on here who can help you out if both of your breeds are called at the same time. The youth rabbits have to be brought to the table by the youth who is signed up to show, but open can be anyone. I see this a lot with people who are splitting time helping when mini rex and netherland dwarves are showing at the same time.<br /><br />__________ Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:57 am __________<br /><br />Anyone who has Silver Fox or wants to, the latest show flyer on the Silver Fox website says there will be a Silver Fox 101 class at 1 pm on Saturday at the Kentucky Cup. Always something new to learn.

Latest posts

Back