Ribbing the West Side of OR

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew my recent ribbing on you guys has all been in good fun. :) No offence? lol.

I hope not...

you guys realize, don't you- that when the big quake comes, California will NOT fall into the ocean-- it will SLIDE under the rockies!!! Washington state will probably become a peninsula

It is time to consider buying up desert property in AZ- so when the big one comes, your investment pays off in oceanfront real estate!

Ask yourself, do you really WANT to survive something like that? And be around to deal with the ensuing chaos? I have enough trouble just keeping up with my laundry.

I'm investing in the FUTURE of the GLOBAL WARMING SCAM
Would you like to invest in my ORANGE Grove Co-op here in Alaska, only a few more years and we will have trees that survive, someday when the equator is a boiling caldron, we will have the finest orange juice in the world......

Jack":1e6elyz4 said:
Would you like to invest in my ORANGE Grove Co-op here in Alaska, only a few more years and we will have trees that survive, someday when the equator is a boiling caldron, we will have the finest orange juice in the world......

Jack, you're starting to sound like a Ken Kesey novel.

:mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :wbounce:

Buahahahahaha You peeps out in the "west" are sooo funnneeeeeeee!!! ^^^^ This is what you all gonna look like when the BIG ONE hits!!! Muahahahahahahaa :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

eco2pia":j5o5jn48 said:
Ask yourself, do you really WANT to survive something like that? And be around to deal with the ensuing chaos? I have enough trouble just keeping up with my laundry.

If something like that does happen, you won't have to worry about laundry.....

Nope...no laundry. We'll all be skinny dipping to the new West Coast!

Jack":px2ipv9b said:
:p Hey, I wanna get in early on the Alaskan orange juice thing! :p

Miss M":2pkxy87t said:
Jack":2pkxy87t said:
:p Hey, I wanna get in early on the Alaskan orange juice thing! :p

Me too! Might give me a reason to go visit my cousin up there...

OK, first you come up with 100K, then you collect a 40% commission on every 100K you collect after me, and then you collect 10% on every one the people you enroll, enroll.....

Er... Sell partner shares too...
Mr. Ponzi would be proud, at least I'm up front, if you want To I can sell you a load of BULL POCKY... about saving the world like Center for Biodiversity, Sierra Club etc. do.

Oh sorry, new up here is that the enviro nuts have shut down another season, so a project that was scheduled to be drilled (exploratory wells in the Buford sea) in 2006, is well not able to be fully permitted in time for the the 2011 season, just saying, the next time you or a friend ever think about sending money to a environmental group, consider that every dollar you send them, cost you dollars at the pump.

Oh and I have to put up with the stupid adds, they think costing you money, then saying they are great makes up for it???
Google pebble mine, there is a barrel of laughs and monkeys, and some VERY rich lawyers, and Ad excs.

Back