• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REW Double Mane Lionhead Breeding Pair w/wo KitGloucester VA

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckcs

Reaction score
With the addition of my French Angoras I have to downside my Lionhead Breeding Program. I am selling my breeding pair of REW DM Lionheads. They were born 4-6-2013. Pictures were taken several months ago. Currently the doe has 1 kit. I can sell the pair with or without the kits. The kit is approximately 3 weeks old (I don't have my book handy for the exact date). If you would like the pair without the kit you will have to wait until 5 weeks when I ween it.

$50 for the pair w/wo the kit
No pedigree due to not enough generations.

they are pretty.
You could probably sell them with a partial pedigree though couldn't you?
gives at least a boost to getting them completely pedigreed. :)

ckcs":352in8d6 said:
With the addition of my French Angoras I have to downside my Lionhead Breeding Program. I am selling my breeding pair of REW DM Lionheads. They were born 4-6-2013. Pictures were taken several months ago. Currently the doe has 1 kit. I can sell the pair with or without the kits. The kit is approximately 3 weeks old (I don't have my book handy for the exact date). If you would like the pair without the kit you will have to wait until 5 weeks when I ween it.

THEY ARE ADORABLE!! Unfortunately I don't need them, but I wish I could have them! lol. I am trying to keep our herd to a maximum of 20 rabbits (kits not included). I might open to Lion heads eventually though! :) good luck selling! <br /><br /> __________ Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:47 pm __________ <br /><br />
ckcs":352in8d6 said:

THEY ARE ADORABLE!! Unfortunately I don't need them, but I wish I could have them! lol. I am trying to keep our herd to a maximum of 20 rabbits (kits not included). I might open to Lion heads eventually though! :) good luck selling!

Kayla@LWR":1smrf6ra said:
THEY ARE ADORABLE!! Unfortunately I don't need them, but I wish I could have them! lol. I am trying to keep our herd to a maximum of 20 rabbits (kits not included). I might open to Lion heads eventually though! :) good luck selling!

I can understand you wanting to keep your herd under 20. I'm trying to do the same thing lol. The addition of the 3 French Angoras pushed me to 19. I have a lady coming out Saturday who is most likely going to take the pair. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 pm __________ <br /><br /> Person that was going to pick them up got in a wreck "wink". I've had several prospective buyers that cancelled due to breakdowns and wrecks.

Back