Reserve In Show!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexisbest

Reaction score
So excited for my daughter, she won Reserve in Show on Saturday with a doe we bought at Kentucky Cup. She was so excited that I thought she was going to cry or pass out!!! She has really struggled lately and Mini Rex have wicked competition! The last 2 shows she has had multiple BOV's with her home grown juniors but this doe took her to an all new level!!! She had 3 rabbits on the table for BOB. She was too funny during Best In Show judging that it was funny..Wadw Burkhalter was the judge and when he placed the trophy on Burlesque's coop my daughter screamed with joy! Best day ever was all I heard for the rest of the weekend.....one of my best mom moments seeing her so happy.

:congratulations:

Just getting BOB in MR is a huge accomplishment!

I think I would have screamed, too!

AWESOME !!! It's always so nerve racking when they are down to the last rabbits and yours are still up there and then such a great feeling when you realize hey thats my bun with the ribbon! Here's to many more exciting wins!!

Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm!!! The doe is from Twin Barns, would be sweeter if she was bred by my daughter but this was still thrilling. Hoping for many more as well!

Rexisbest":3pg4jt6e said:
So excited for my daughter, she won Reserve in Show on Saturday with a doe we bought at Kentucky Cup. She was so excited that I thought she was going to cry or pass out!!! She has really struggled lately and Mini Rex have wicked competition! The last 2 shows she has had multiple BOV's with her home grown juniors but this doe took her to an all new level!!! She had 3 rabbits on the table for BOB. She was too funny during Best In Show judging that it was funny..Wadw Burkhalter was the judge and when he placed the trophy on Burlesque's coop my daughter screamed with joy! Best day ever was all I heard for the rest of the weekend.....one of my best mom moments seeing her so happy.

It must be a total thrill as her mom to have been there for it, too.

That's awesome! Congrats to your daughter!!

Latest posts

Back