Request: New ARBA Standard of Perfection

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feraltydreaming

Reaction score
Good evening, everyone.

I am not quite sure where to post this request/question, so if this needs to be moved, please feel free to move it.

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me a copy of ARBA's new Standard of Perfection? With my being partially/legally blind, I cannot read the book in its original format so I will need to scan the book to PDF and then I will be able to read it with the aid of the magnification ability that my computer has.

I have spoken with ARBA to ask if they have the book in electronic format (PDF), and they said that they only had the book in print. Unfortunately, they cannot get me a print copy of the book for another two weeks (they are having problems getting more copies printed). I would rather not wait two weeks to get the SOP, hence my asking her. Also, I have looked on Ebay for the new SOP, but no one is selling anything other than the older versions

Given that I know that those who have the SOP would, in most cases, rather keep what they have, if someone could loan me the book (I could pay a deposit via Paypal for security purposes if needed), I can scan it and send it back. I have spoken with ARBA about the copyright issues in my scanning the book and they have no issues with me doing so under these circumstances as they have no other alternative in place.

Feel free to reply here or contact me via private message if you have a copy to sell or can loan me a copy (not needed for me than 2 days after it arrives).

Thank you for your conditions of this issue, everyone.

Respectfully,
RW

Latest posts

Back