Red, Orange, Fawn ??????

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckcs

Reaction score
Here is only of our G3 Lionlops. Curious as to what color she is. You can view 23 additional pictures on my website for sale section.

I would say orange or light red, but usually the exact color names depend on the SOP for the breed. Since lionlops aren't a recognized breed and lionheads don't have a COD out for any of those colors, you can call her whatever color you want! She is lovely by the way!!

A fawn has a white or cream coloured belly, eye rings and inside the ears so I'd say orange or red

BUT

His ears seem rather dark. Is there a possibility he is a tort?

I think he's tort too. I have a couple Astrex that are just like this. Siblings have darker tort colour. When they were young they were all orange. Their tort colours came thru as they aged, at varying shades.

Dood":29r7tmhn said:
A fawn has a white or cream coloured belly, eye rings and inside the ears so I'd say orange or red

BUT

His ears seem rather dark. Is there a possibility he is a tort?

Grandma I believe is a tort. She (Honeybunn on my our rabbits section on my site) is vienna marked but not as redish. Grandpa is a chocolate. Mom is a chocolate VC and Dad is a black VM.

He's got the same colouring as his mother who I believe is a fawn, she has white eye rings and belly. The blue eyes make it hard to see if she's a chocolate fawn.

He could certainly be a chocolate tort with his ancestry.

Latest posts

Back