Ready to Learn More

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarsLops

Reaction score
Now that I'm on a holiday break from classes, I would like, in part, to use my time between semesters to expand my knowledge of genetics. I just read the article on color genetics in the book the ARBA puts out called Raising Better Rabbits and Cavies. It was a very good article and made me feel like having a firm grasp of color genetics is possible. So now I am looking for more articles or books. I would prefer ones that are fairly basic, as this is my first foray into genetics besides the extremely basic punnett squares I did in middle school. I specifically would like an article that explains how to figure out a rabbit's genetic code thing (like Aa bb Cc etc. I don't know what the term for this is), but any recommendations are very much appreciated!

I did look at the links, but unfortunately some of the links no longer exist and the others are along the same lines of the article from the ARBA book. The link to the book looked promising, but I'm not ready for that yet :lol:

That Nature Trail website is awesome! I'm working on getting through all the genetics article and I may purchase the book, too. Thanks so much for the link!

Back