Random and "the boy"

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
i don't think Random quite knew what he was getting into by being a friendly bunny.

Being male means I trust him going out in the x-pen on the lawn. They don't tend to dig out. We don't like escaping rabbits around here and the only rabbit allowed to run loose is Old Jack on supervised jaunts. :)

So Random gets to go out in the x-pen. This morning our boy decided he was going to set up a chair and sit with Random and take pictures and just be a boy with a bunny. His chair fell over AND random needed a place for shade. One five year old decided to make a chair brace and a shade spot for one male rabbit (plus steps for him to climb up to be petted on).

Some pics for your viewing pleasure.

The boy took this pic of random (oh... random in five year talk is randolph - we can change his name right mommy?
August52010047.jpg

how he got things set up
August52010054.jpg

Checking things out
August52010055.jpg

I love this pic
August52010057.jpg

Showing Random where to go for shade
August52010062.jpg

(and when I came home tonight, random was sitting right where he was supposed to, the boy was delighted)

I LIKE little boy pets
August52010060.jpg

see...I really do
August52010059.jpg

oh FYI .. Random came to me from moonkitten originally, but directly from Half Caper Farms.

Well, Nick (that's what I called him, cuz of the piece out of one ear :D ) certainly looks happy to be a "pet" rabbit. He always was a nice boy.

Latest posts

Back