Rain rain go away, and dont come back ever

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

Reaction score
OK, well it can come back. But I just lost three kits to a hole in the roof over the cages. Ugh! And its raining all day and tomorrow. I can't wait for it to dry out enough that I can build new nest boxes and stop worrying about losing kits.

But my other doe is raising 14 kits and all with very full bellies.

We had weather like that a few weeks ago. That sucks! Sorry you lost some bunnies from the rain.
So glad the other mom is doing so well with her 14 and all have full bellies. :shock: WOW she's got milk! LOL Hope you get a break in the rain soon. This years weather has been soooo weird!!!!

Raining here as well. It started last night, and tenderhearted me had to bring in the puppies...10 wound up pupples in the house :p

You have my sympathies too Marinea. We've had pupples in the house here before too. Whew! :shock:

Tornado, tornado go away, and don't come back, EVER!

I'll trade ya!

Oh, by the way, we got 8" of rain with Fridays F4 tornado too. Couldn't even see the grass. Okie's are "done" with weather this year.

Whipple":2utiya18 said:
OK, well it can come back. But I just lost three kits to a hole in the roof over the cages. Ugh! And its raining all day and tomorrow. I can't wait for it to dry out enough that I can build new nest boxes and stop worrying about losing kits.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing, started raining around 9pm last night and isn't due to let up until tomorrow evening.

This time last year, I lost 8 kits after a deluge when they were two days old, only had two survivors in the litter. It was so sad, ever time I went out mama had dragged another one out of the nest box.

luvabunny":2utiya18 said:
Tornado, tornado go away, and don't come back, EVER!

I'll trade ya!

Oh, by the way, we got 8" of rain with Fridays F4 tornado too. Couldn't even see the grass. Okie's are "done" with weather this year.

No thanks. Rain and high winds are bad enough, I can't imagine coping with a tornado. I looked at some pictures of animals affected by the tornado on Facebook. Some happy, some sad, but the one that was most memorable was a dog, just sitting and waiting where his house used to be, even just thinking about it now gives me a lump in my throat.

Latest posts

Back