Rabbits suddenly dying after neighbor watched them!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DBA":ulc2whv1 said:
Wish I could tell you, but you can see what my avatar picture is. I get the same messages whenever i try uploading an avatar pic. I have shrunk pics down small enough you can't see any detail at all, and it still says they are too large, yet the are perfectly fine on any other forum, without shrinking them.

Open the image you want to use in the paint program in windows. Click resize from the menu bar, select "pixels". It will give you the current pixel size in the boxes. Change the largest one to 129. The other should change automatically. Save as so as not to overwrite your original image. Image should be saved as a jpg or png file. Some other file sizes will be to large even if the pixel size is small enough.

Hope that helps.

Glad you bun is doing better!

I'm so sorry about your rabbit. Hope she fully recovers!!
fappy_cry_by_shebid.gif

alforddm":1thoktce said:
DBA":1thoktce said:
Wish I could tell you, but you can see what my avatar picture is. I get the same messages whenever i try uploading an avatar pic. I have shrunk pics down small enough you can't see any detail at all, and it still says they are too large, yet the are perfectly fine on any other forum, without shrinking them.

Open the image you want to use in the paint program in windows. Click resize from the menu bar, select "pixels". It will give you the current pixel size in the boxes. Change the largest one to 129. The other should change automatically. Save as so as not to overwrite your original image. Image should be saved as a jpg or png file. Some other file sizes will be to large even if the pixel size is small enough.

Hope that helps.

Glad you bun is doing better!

Thanks, but that's not an option on my phone, I don't own a computer currently.

Thank you EnglishSpot!

It's nice to be here, and how quickly everyone came to help! I miss my boy, Harvey. :( I wish I would have caught him sooner.

#9 is back with her sister, and loving it. I throw some hay in with her, and she went nuts! Haha. Come to think of it though the Cali's always preferred the hay over the pellets. My harlequin/checkered giant crosses will eat anything you give them!

How big are the cals now? I'm guessing 4.5 to 5 pounds?

-- Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 pm --

Becca":y7ktv9se said:
If you'd like you can send me the image you want resized. I'll fix it, and send it back.
Thanks, I will find a good pic to send you. <br /><br /> -- Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:43 pm -- <br /><br /> How big are the cals now? I'm guessing 4.5 to 5 pounds?

Thank you. Though she isn't one of mine. It's a pic I had already had when I was showing my husband the breed of rabbit I wanted.

The rabbits DBA gave us I personally think look better, but they have yet to sit still long enough for me to get a really good pic of them. xD They just don't stop moving! :bunnyhop:

Back