• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rabbits for sale in FL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
OK I have a few baby mini rex all rabbit come with a pedigree and a care package. I am also going to TN, MA and Maine in about 2 mo and can bring any that way.

1 caster buck $35
1 broken caster booted doe $15
1 broken opal booted doe $15
1 broken opal buck $35
1 blue buck $35
064-3.jpg

067-1.jpg

061-2.jpg

048-6.jpg

I also have Jersey wooly bucks
1 BEW lazy breeder $15

014-8.jpg

1 black buck took BOB at the state fair carries white toenail $15

048-3-1.jpg

1 Fuzzy lop buck broken opal $25

002-5.jpg

Yes I still have him and yes he is pedigreed. He won BOB at the state fair but there was only 2 of us and like 10 bunnies but still was not a leg too bad too. He is real cute too.<br /><br />__________ Thu May 19, 2011 9:45 am __________<br /><br />Oh and I will be at the 28th show in Bartow if you are going I can bring him with me.

I have a question.
How could a Black rabbit with a DQ like a White toenail
win BEST of Breed? It should have had comments on it's redeeming qualities
and then be removed from the table and the BOB chosen from whatever was remaining.
Oh well, JMPO and what I have experienced in the past.
I have judged a few Youth-Fairs and I always went by A.R.B.A. Standards.
That was what was expected of the participants. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention
that I was a 4H rabbit club leader and the County Rabbit adviser for as many years. [13+]
I don't know but I believe that it is a disservice to reward a rabbit with an obvious DQ.
This probably will not be received well, but I just have to say what I feel.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Ottersatin--seems here, the kids get to skate on the DQs!!! I saw an AmChin buck, with a white toenail, that had legs!!And get this, the parent knew the toenail was a DQ--She was the 4H species chair!

What I am saying is the rabbit it's dosen't have the white toe nail. He is a black with all black toenails he would have been DQed at the fair if he did. The judgeing there is hard and they DQ for all the right resonsons. It is a 3 day judgei8ng so they do not hurry. He was also in the Open and got 2nd out of 10 in open. When we show him in the small shows he is always in open. He is mainly shown by me and I am not a youth... I would not bring a rabbit to a showing knowing they have a big DQ as white toenail. I am selling as a pet/show bunny not a breeder as that white toenail will pop up. I sold all the kits with white toenail as pets and nothing more. And he had 2 kits so far with the white toenail out of 4 litters. I would in now way ever sell a rabbit with a white toenail to someone that wants to show. So again he doesn't have the white toenail he just carries it.<br /><br />__________ Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:28 pm __________<br /><br />All are sold but the 3 caster does...

Latest posts

Back