Rabbits "chillin"!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzy9

Reaction score
First, I apologize for the crappy pic quality, my cell camera is terrible! :roll:

Just some random pics of the rabbits chilling out in the heat with their frozen water bottles.

Little Fat Al, and momma. I've actually been calling her Hamletta.......I "think" he is a she. :lol:
IMG-20110718-00133-1.jpg

The litter of kits that lost momma at 9 days old. They are doing great, and loving the ice!
IMG-20110718-00123-1.jpg

This is actually my witchy Momma Doe. I couldn't resist, she looked so cute using the ice as a pillow.
IMG-20110718-00142-1.jpg

I laughed so hard when I saw this! Leaving the barn, I caught Uncle Buck out of the corner of my eye. He knows how to keep cool! LOL! :lol:
IMG-20110718-00120-1-1.jpg

i have a nz doe with 8 4 wk old babies. its been in the triple digits here and i always put in a 2 qt frozen bottle when i get home from work.they jump on it like its there best friend!a couple get right up on top mof it and the rest snuggle up to it like its a hot rock in a blizzard.

Random Rabbit":2zoblyml said:
"When You're hot...You're HOT ! "

LOL! :lol:

Hey, who knows, he could have just invented something new for heat sterility! Something like the Icy Hot Heat Patch and hand warmers........except cooling! :lol:<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 pm __________<br /><br />Ok, so the frozen water bottle under the jewels was not just a fluke happening for U.B. I put in frozen bottles again today, and watched him as he scratched, pushed, and pulled the bottle, to get it into just the perfect position so he could flop on it. This time he laid on the whole bottle, under his chest, belly, and um..........jewels! LOL! Smart buck! :lol:

I find that when I spritz ears it perks them up right away, no matter how hot and tired they seem!

Latest posts

Back