Rabbitry Names...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
Ok so we never did settle on a rabbitry name (we being my picky brother and I). We have just been temporarily J&J's Rabbitry. Well I talked to my brother and he kinda likes Robin Rabbitry. I came up with that name as we live on Robin St. and have oodles of robins (and a nest of baby robins on our meter currently!). And even if our rabbitry moves, the name is still valid since our rabbitry started at Robin St. But anyway I slightly feel like maybe the name is missing something... What do you think? Oh and by the way we raise Mini Lops and Mini Satins. And if you happen to have any suggestions, let me know.

I like J & J because you are a team!

Bandit's Bunny Farm... too funny, we have a dog Bandit, too and I giggle every time I see your name thinking about our bad bad Bandit and what he'd do with his own bunnies. Yikes!

TF3":87fn5n3w said:
Bandit's Bunny Farm... too funny, we have a dog Bandit, too and I giggle every time I see your name thinking about our bad bad Bandit and what he'd do with his own bunnies. Yikes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my Bandit is really good with the bunnies. My avatar is my logo. It's Bandit with a 2 week old REW doe kit from my very first litter. I love that picture

"Robin Street Rabbitry" has a fuller, more rounded sound to it, IMHO.
To me, three words just sounds better than two.
Or, Red Robin... Rockin' Robin...
Giving your operation a name is a fun things to play around with.
The people who provided me with my with my Silver Foxes call themselves, "Bunyuns". They told me their daughter was eating a bag of Funyuns when they came up with the name.
I'm going with "Cypress Moon... something" I love the Bald Cypress trees that are native to this area. Then there's that 3rd word... Rabbitry? Rabbits? Bunnies? Rabbit Farm? Bunny Ranch? etc.
"Cypress Moon Lagomorphs"??? :mrgreen: :roll:

karebru":1zspc4uu said:
To me, three words just sounds better than two.
I agree.

The people who provided me with my with my Silver Foxes call themselves, "Bunyuns". They told me their daughter was eating a bag of Funyuns when they came up with the name.

:lol: :lol:

I'm going with "Cypress Moon... something" I love the Bald Cypress trees that are native to this area. Then there's that 3rd word... Rabbitry? Rabbits? Bunnies? Rabbit Farm? Bunny Ranch? etc.
"Cypress Moon Lagomorphs"??? :mrgreen: :roll:

Cypress Moon...Acres?

Bandits Bunny Farm":pxk7i6c9 said:
Cypress Moon...Acres?
:hmm:... We had a debate a few years ago as to whether we should drop the "Acres" from our town's name, Lehigh Acres. I was on the drop it side... We lost.
At the moment, I'm kinda leaning towards, Rabbit Farm, or Rabbit Ranch. Thanks, though. :)

Round Robin Rabbitry? One of the definitions of Round Robin is "a tournament in which every contestant meets every other contestant in turn" - I could see that being kinda applicable when it comes to breeding rabbits :lol:

Alliteration is fun too ;)

karebru":1ss2lhlh said:
I'm going with "Cypress Moon... something"
I'm having fun with this... Make that "Calusa Moon". The Calusa were the ancient people in this area. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calusa :reading3:
In keeping with my theme... they made their dugout canoes out of cypress trees. :cool:

So, what have you decided, Dutchess? :popcorn:

I decided to stay with J&J's Rabbitry for now. *sigh* Couldn't get bro to agree on anything. Also, some people already know us as J&J's Rabbitry. So it's official.
We are J&J's Rabbitry!

Latest posts

Back