Rabbitosis revisited

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owlsfriend

Reaction score
3.JPGI was at a rabbit show last weekend, selling Bunny Bran (http://www.bunny-bran.com) and the people beside me were SERIOUS show people...really competative and not having much fun. One of the Netherland Dwarves they had was getting a long look-over. Great type! Perfect type! Wonderful color! Fantastic color! Too bad about the wool, though....it had ANGORA
WOOL!

Under no other circumstances would I have ever even considered getting a Netherland Dwarf! He was just so stinkin cute! They were growling about letting him go as a pet, but what if someone else uses him to improve their lines? I was quietly amused by their consternation. I offered to take it in trade for two bags of Bunny Bran. Said offer was snapped up without hesitation. I spent the rest of the show, playing with this "baby bunny" on my table. It was a hoot. We had a brief Name the Rabbit Contest. My brother put his farm cap over it and the rabbit stuck his head through the hole in back and walked around looking like a Turtle. That was when someone suggested the name "Teenage Mutant Ninja Bunny" which looked like the best option at the time....but what do you call him for short?

Later in the car, I realized that he was cute as a button and Button became his name.

aww :) super cute. I was just skimming some old threads and wondering if there could be a JW size-ish rabbit bred for angora.

owlsfriend":2qze87n7 said:
My brother put his farm cap over it and the rabbit stuck his head through the hole in back and walked around looking like a Turtle.

That would have been so fun to see! :D

owlsfriend":2qze87n7 said:
Later in the car, I realized that he was cute as a button and Button became his name.

I like the name :D

He is adorable!

I like the mascot idea- you should take him to all of the shows with you! :p

How are sales going? Are you giving out lots of samples? :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back