Rabbitosis gone too far on T.V.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChopSuey

Reaction score
Hello All! Well, I am still disturbed by something I saw on T.V. last night and thought maybe some of you folks might want to check it out. I LOVE the A&E channel. My boyfriend and I look forward to Monday nights all week, why you ask? Good question, because of Intervention and Hoarders the two best t.v. shows ever. My better half is in school getting his degree in psychology so he loves it for clinical reasons. I was a philosophy major so I have no such excuse other than it is just really compelling television :roll: OK, so in last nights episode of Hoarders a guys who started out with a few house rabbits was on.....started out with a few, none fixed. You guessed it, the rabbits took over :eek: You have to see the footage to believe it. Good news is they were taken to be adopted out. Anyway, if you are looking for it, they replay it allot on the A&E channel or their website.

Sue

P.S. It is episode 40 entitled Hanna/Kathy & Gary

All of the espisodes that involve animals (usually cats) are very sad and disturbing. The scary part for me last night was how close to home it hit with the rabbits, goats and chickens (I am building a coop for my first batch of chicks which come this spring and my boyfriend and I both love goats and can't wait to move to a place where we can have a few). He got this strange look on his face and kind of stared at me like he was imaging me going off the deep end like that. Then he laughed when he remembered how crazy I am about emptying rabbit rays and mopping the floors everyday. Extremes of anything is scary.

I didn't see it, but I read about it on another forum. Really sad. "Animal rights" taken to the extreme (treating animals as though they have the same rights to roam the house as the people. Unbelievable that the landlords didn't evict them on the spot AND make them pay for the damages!!

They are right, it is HORRIBLE.<br /><br />__________ Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:28 pm __________<br /><br />It is really terrible, and a real reality check. OUCH, those poor animals.

Hoarding isn't an animal rights issue - it's a mental illness ...

and it's prfoundly disturing - the smell of death in a out of control hoarders home is not something you ever clean out of your nose

The show Animal Hoarders is truy heart-breaking. These people are truly disturbed... and I feel soooo sad for the animals under their negligent care! Disgraceful!

Latest posts

Back