Rabbit Show in Wisconsin

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio63

Reaction score
Are there any rabbit shows near Milwaukee, Wisconsin scheduled? I would love to attend one as a spectator. :roll: :wbounce: :wbounce:

April 15-17 in Jefferson, WI, the National All-Satin show is going to be held, and it's a chance for you to see the absolute best of that breed in one place all in one weekend.

Also check the ARBA site and click on the "shows" link in the left column. Wisconsin has some very active clubs in just about any breed you may want to choose, not to mention the bookoos of all-breed clubs which regularly put on shows throughout the year.

www.arba.net

There is an open show with quite a few breed sanctions in Elkhorn (South of Milwaukee...on a line between Milwaukee and Janesville) February sometime....2nd maybe? geez. can't remember. I'll go look it up.

Ah. February 13th. Both youth and open. Sorry, I don't have a catalogue available :(

There are usually shows in Jefferson every few months. (very active group, and a very good show site.) Also quite a few over in janesville, and west in Dodgeville.

Latest posts

Back