Rabbit Production

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are releasing a paperback version of the current version soon. I have already ordered mine, it was around 60-70 dollars I think....

Where did you get it? I looked in libraries, too. The only copy that could be sent was in Connecticut.

Rabbit Production is supposed to be THE book, but it is expensive. If you are just starting out or have a small rabbitry, it may not be worth the money at this time. If you can get the library toorder in a copy, do that first so you know if you want to add it to your bookshelf.

Rabbit Production in the Hot Climate looks like another interesting book but also pricey at $114<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 pm __________<br /><br />
MaggieJ":3k76zh7m said:
Rabbit Production is supposed to be THE book, but it is expensive. If you are just starting out or have a small rabbitry, it may not be worth the money at this time. If you can get the library toorder in a copy, do that first so you know if you want to add it to your bookshelf.
Go to Google books and vote for it as an Ebook. If it gets enough votes they will add it and it will be a lot cheaper.

Emily":1h2uaono said:
Where did you get it? I looked in libraries, too. The only copy that could be sent was in Connecticut.

Amazon.com is where I ordered it from. It will be shipped out in February some time.

Latest posts

Back