Rabbit Production Map

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

I'd like to share some more innovative work to help us educate the general public on how useful the rabbit can be :) Here is a simple, friendly visual map that can be posted on websites. Please feel free to use it. I only ask that the image credit be linked to my website :) Hope everyone enjoys!

image.php

Looks good! I see one typo....Gardens provide worms to SELLS and use for fishing. Other than that, I like it!

Looks great! You do very nice work. :D

I do have one suggestion, language nerd that I am... "cheap" can also mean of little value, even though these days most people use the word to indicate a low price. I would suggest using "economical" instead.

Excellent suggestion MamaSheepdog and thank you OneAcreFarm! I will quickly get it adjusted :D

*Edit* Typos have been corrected :D

Now this is the perfect example to convince my husband to let me buy more bunnies!!! :)

Not to nit-pick (well, okay, I admit it...), but you still have "cheaper alternative meat for dogs and people"...

Latest posts

Back