Rabbit peeing all the time.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrymomma1991

Reaction score
My male rabbit keeps peeing everytime we pick him up.. In the house as soon as we put him back in his cage EVERYWHERE and every time. I don't think it is him spraying but I could be wrong. Is there like infections like people get that can cause him to pee? Its just so strange to me we have had alot of rabbits and never had one do :?: .... Thanks for any help its greatly appreciated!! :D

My free running buck pee's everywhere outside, especially on the doe's that are caged or behind the colony fence.

Last week.. i was cleaning out the floor, between te tiles in the backyard and then he came to me running.
He turned his back, sprayed pee on me and ran away again. :?

I yelled... :evil:
LOL he's such a jerk!

Disney":2tu8iqca said:
My free running buck pee's everywhere outside, especially on the doe's that are caged or behind the colony fence.

Last week.. i was cleaning out the floor, between te tiles in the backyard and then he came to me running.
He turned his back, sprayed pee on me and ran away again. :?

I yelled... :evil:
LOL he's such a jerk!

Thats so crazy! I would have been so mad! That seems to be the only bad thing about some males. We have another one that don't do that!

Latest posts

Back