Rabbit is running around like crazy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmettogirl

Reaction score
One of my Holland lops that lives in a hutch on the screen porch is running around like crazy. He's acting weird. Wonder if it could be the solar flare thing that should be hitting tonight or maybe something is wrong with him.....hmmmm... not sure. I'm going to lock him back up in his hutch before he knocks stuff over. Maybe a predator is lurking but then he usually just thumps. He's been out all day but in the last hour he keeps running around erratically. I can see him through my glass back door.

Sounds like something has him spooked. I would put him back for his own protection.

Yes, I just locked him up in his hutch for the night and let my dog out to check out the yard.<br /><br />__________ Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 pm __________<br /><br />Mystery solved! When I went out to let the dog back in I heard a rather loud owl. Poor thing. He loves the screened porch because he feels like he's outside but I guess he was running for cover every time he heard it.

Back