Rabbit For Sale Sites

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding rabbit classifieds and so I was wondering if anyone knew some sites bedsides CL, rabbitbreeders.com, and ARBA listings as I have already checked there. :)
Thanks! :bunnyhop: :pancake:

Those three are really the most popular.
Are you on facebook? If so, there are a BUNCH of rabbit related facebook groups, particular for breed, location, etc. Always tons of bunnies posted on FB!

I see ads sometimes in Thrifty Nickle, American Classifieds oe, Penny Saver as well but CL is the most common place I find them. Could also ask here if anyone in your area has what you are looking for.

It sounds like you have checked the usual places. Another good one is the FaceBook swap pages, you can find one for your state or breed. If you can't find someone within driving distance your best bet is going to a show or finding if the breeder can transport. When you find a breeder you like maybe see if you can get on a waiting list? I'd rather wait for a rabbit I really wanted than just get what is available.

I am on Facebook so I'll check the rabbit groups I joined. Ive been too busy to check them. I'll have to put a wanted ad on craigslist and Hoobly too. I will ask my 4-H leader. Thanks! Ill let you know how it turns out.

If you live near a Tractor Supply they have poultry swaps monthly. I've seen Silver Fox and Mini Lops at them but not any champagne d argents.

^ that an individual store thing not a company wide thing, most stores in my area don't ever or seldom do swaps.

My store does not do the poultry swap as far as I know because I checked their website and did not frond anything. Thanks anyway though ckcs :)

Latest posts

Back