rabbit diets

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DogCatMom":38c1zvpb said:
He's definitely "bright-eyed and bushy tailed"! :)

And spoiled rotten!! :p Good job!! ;)<br /><br />__________ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am __________<br /><br />You actually cut up his baby carrots!?!

Please don't tell my rabbits...they will think I'm so terrible for giving them their carrots -gasp- whole...

Frecs":4zplts6s said:
DogCatMom":4zplts6s said:
He's definitely "bright-eyed and bushy tailed"! :)

And spoiled rotten!! :p Good job!! ;)

__________ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am __________

You actually cut up his baby carrots!?!

Please don't tell my rabbits...they will think I'm so terrible for giving them their carrots -gasp- whole...

Yep. I cut 'em up. I've been trained well by my dogs over the past 15 years: 1 treat = 1 treat, regardless of whether it's big or small. So...1 baby carrot = 6 treats! WOW! but only if it's cut into 6 pieces. :mrgreen: Otherwise, it's...just 1 treat, and Big Furry Deal. :wink:

Anything really good, I cut up and "hide" in the greens so he'll think he's getting LOTS OF TREATS! when it's really 1 baby carrot and a big apple core, or maybe an eighth of an apple. I'm holding off on feeding him beets (they're still in the ground, but will need to come out soon) until I can find his spine a little more easily. :)

Latest posts

Back