Rabbit Birth Video

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver0202

Reaction score
Hey you all,

I have been reading the post in this forum with much interest for the past few months, but haven't really posted much myself. Today I thought I'd share a video of our first bunny birth...

http://youtu.be/YETsIQzUvOk

We only just started a few months ago, but I can already tell that keeping Rabbits is a great thing for our family. My daughters play with the little bunnies every day and they love helping to take care of them. Now when it comes to eating them, we'll just have to see. :)

Anyway hope you'll enjoy, feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel as I'll keep posting rabbit videos and I'd love to see more people here sharing pictures or videos of their rabbitries.

s.

What a nice video, Silver!

Your girls sounded so excited, it almost made me teary eyed. :D

I notice you and your wife have an accent- may I ask what nationality? I am a first generation American, and my parents were Danish. :)

:welcome: to RabbitTalk! It is nice to have another Californian on board.

Now that you have come out of :hiding: , let the fun begin! :p

MSD my parents are Danish too, and I am first generation Canadian :)

Love the video. I love that we can share things like birth and raising animals with kids.

Wyldrose, that's neat! And my eldest brother is Canadian! Canada was their first stop- it was harder to get into the US back then, so they got as close as they could first!

MamaSheepdog":2b3gleaf said:
I notice you and your wife have an accent- may I ask what nationality? I am a first generation American, and my parents were Danish. :) :p

My wife and I are from Germany and have been living in L.A. for over 16 years, so we still got that accent going while our kids were born here.

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's been good to get all the advise on this board.

s.

My parents never lost their accents. Especially my mom. She never could pronounce "th". :lol:

It's nice to hear a European accent. I hope you keep yours. :)

"I see 3 butts!! ..Yup! 3 butts!!" Lol so cute! Congratulations!!!! And welcome! Thanks for the awesome video!

camanojim":6z2gbnja said:
Very cool :D So how are they all doing? Did they all survive? :popcorn:

Everybody is doing well. I had a total of 14 poppels that day and they are now 3.5 weeks old.

Here is a more recent video... http://youtu.be/LiiT_A1TSic

One fell out of the cage today and was pretty badly stunned, but it came around. I have to be more careful as they are now very excited and eager to get top spot for food.

s.

Okay, another rabbit junky on youtube! *subscribes* ;)

Haven't watched all the vids yet but I will!

And ... OMG ... it's *awesome* seeing the kids get involved!

Back