Question! What color is the bunny in my avatar?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyGirl

Reaction score
:?: Does anyone know the "actual" color of my bunny (the one in my avatar). I've just been calling it gray but is it actually like "steel" or something? I'm not familiar with the names yet Does anyone know the "actual" color of my bunny (the one in my avatar). I've just been calling it gray but is it actually like "steel" or something? I'm not familiar with the names yet<br /><br />__________ Sat May 19, 2012 3:55 pm __________<br /><br />That repeated for some reason..sorry lol

Hello Bunnygirl,

It looks blue from here, but the avatar pic is really tiny. There's no detail. Can you post a bigger pic?

If you brush it's fur the wrong way, do you see different colors on each hair? Or is it all pretty much the same from base to tip?

Does it have any white markings?

I posted more pictures and stuff in "Random Rabbit Ramblings" under "What "actual" color is my New Zealand" and when i brush the fur the other way its darker. And her belly is white. Check out the other thread

Latest posts

Back