PUPPY

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
Well thanks to a "Friend" who's son had a litter of pups. Eye's barely open and the CUTEST lil CORGI kids I have ever seen. I have a puppy when its ready to come home, a little female decided I had the best chin ever for taste testing she is a little tan with a full white collar, white chest and 4 white paws :p :D :eek: oh boy !!!!!

Since you didn't mention a white tail tip, I assume it is a Pembroke?

Don't forget to bring your camera next time you visit her! We need pictures!!! :p

Yep a lil Pembroke Welsh Corgi :-D and have been wanting one for the longest time. And YES I will be taking pictures LOTS of pictures which will be easy since they are neighbors

Cindi Davis":s5n9y2p0 said:
And YES I will be taking pictures LOTS of pictures

Oh, goody!

I have always liked Corgis. My BIL and his wife are on Corgi number two. They get the long-coated ones, which are a DQ, but boy are they cute! They come from a very good breeder who rehomes them instead of culling as some do.

I had a Corgi!!! Best little dogs ever!! Big dog personality in a small package. She lived to be 14 and was full of spunk til the end. Mine was red/white also, have two rescue's now but will always love Corgi's:)

Congratulations on your Corgi. Never had one, but there were past plans. Maybe one day. Can't wait to see pics.

Karen

Latest posts

Back