PUPPY FEVER!! (pictures)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our neighbor's dog across the street had an OOPS litter of mutt puppies 3 weeks ago. We fell in love with the little runt girl and will be bring her home in a few weeks!!! We're crazy!!!! Here are some adorable puppy pictures :) Any name ideas???

After a bath
2012-08-13122921.jpg

2012-08-13123421-1.jpg

2012-08-13123430.jpg

And my youngest son with the pup
2012-08-13123528.jpg

LOL Faithqueen R U Nuts . Of course I cant throw stones Im looking at some Corgi mixes next door myself.

Congratulations she is CUTE !!!!<br /><br />__________ Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 am __________<br /><br />Name idea Buttons since she is as cute as one :)

With her dome and stop - she looks like, she has Spaniel in her. I usually think of England or Spain, when I think of Spaniel. How far off am I? Is her mother around 25 pounds max?
- Bonita for pretty.

What a cutie! I love her little tiny ears!

Maybe "Java" since she is dark like black coffee? Or "Fate" because she was a happy accident?

Piper":v073ob7e said:
With her dome and stop - she looks like, she has Spaniel in her. I usually think of England or Spain, when I think of Spaniel. How far off am I? Is her mother around 25 pounds max?
- Bonita for pretty.

I don't think she has spaniel, but who knows? Her mom is kind large. She is Black Lab and Rottweiler. The father is a mystery. LOL! Maybe he's Spaniel?? The other 8 puppies are quite a bit larger than her. She the runt :yes:

Love all the name suggestions!! Keep 'em coming!!

faiththequeen":2gdchf4i said:
Piper":2gdchf4i said:
- Bonita for pretty.
I don't think she has spaniel, but who knows? Her mom is kind large. She is Black Lab and Rottweiler. The father is a mystery. LOL! Maybe he's Spaniel?? The other 8 puppies are quite a bit larger than her. She the runt :yes:
Love all the name suggestions!! Keep 'em coming!!
OK. Will go generic. Ebony or Ember
Do you have a photo, of her mother? :)

Most people are afraid of black dogs, and with the Rottie influence, she is going to grow up to be a pretty intimidating looking dog. So-o-o... do you want to emphasize that with a strong name, or down-play it with something benign or cutesy?

MamaSheepdog":1hsvrzee said:
Most people are afraid of black dogs, and with the Rottie influence, she is going to grow up to be a pretty intimidating looking dog. So-o-o... do you want to emphasize that with a strong name, or down-play it with something benign or cutesy?

I definitely don't want people to be scared of her. So I don't think a super strong name. But not too cutesy. This is going to be my husband's dog. Our other dog is a goldendoodle. Not the manliest dog, if you know what I mean. LOL!!!

I'm running all these great name suggestions by the hubby. I'll let you guys know when we decide. THANKS!!! :)

faiththequeen":38z6y1yw said:
MamaSheepdog":38z6y1yw said:

I definitely don't want people to be scared of her. So I don't think a super strong name. But not too cutesy. This is going to be my husband's dog. Our other dog is a goldendoodle. Not the manliest dog, if you know what I mean. LOL!!!

I'm running all these great name suggestions by the hubby. I'll let you guys know when we decide. THANKS!!! :)

Call her "Joan Jett" because she is black like "jet" or lignite....lots of jewelry used to be made with jet.

Lignite is cool, but I bet everyone will hear "Midnight". Onyx can be black. There is ebony as well, but that is pretty commonly used. Raven?

I have a black rabbit named Lava. I had twin goats born one year- one was white and the other black. I named them Ellen and Oprah- not very politically correct, but I was amused. :mrgreen: We still have Oprah- Ellen turned out not to be as good humored as her namesake, so she went to the auction. :roll:

She's a cutie !!!
I like names like Moondance, Midnight Magic, Mystic (In To the Mystic ~ song I like), Gypsy.

Jane

Latest posts

Back