PuPpLeS!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MamaSheepdog":2q77w7nq said:
skysthelimit":2q77w7nq said:
puppy breath!!!!!

I think there is something wrong with my children. :eek: They don't like the smell of puppy breath!

Neither does my husband! It is the weirdest thing.

*Sigh* My son pretty much ignores puppies, he's so used to them their part of the scenery. Same thing with the rabbits and chickens, other children come here and lose their minds over the animals he's like 'Eh'. Geuss its because he was raised with animals all over the place and their boring to him. Was talking to my stepbrother and he said that I was the parent that we wished we'd had, shame my son doesn't feel that way.

Some people just don't have that overwhelming attraction to animals. A special critter may come along someday and steal his heart.

My kids are living my childhood dream, too! They have been surrounded by animals since birth, and they all have a love for animals. The boys each have an indoor cat, and Queenpup and Colliepup each have their own dogs.

The plan was to sell these pups and buy another Aussie for Firstpup, but he may end up keeping one of these instead. Probably the female that is so slightly "merled".

These pups have captured all of our hearts... even I can't decide which is my favorite!

Latest posts

Back