Puppies!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pupraiser

Reaction score
0521131516b.jpg

I recently had an accident litter between my CH. red Aussie and my Golden. I did not even know my girl was pregnant... she was even entered in a show for 3 days after she whelped them! It was a huge surprise but we are just happy everyone is safe and healthy. There are three, a black tri girl, a black bi girl and a black bi boy. Because there is only three, they are growing like weeds... complete piggies!

I am keeping this litter fairly quiet as the competitive dog community gets quite up in arms over this stuff. While this was not meant to happen, these will be AWESOME and stunning dogs. I am not going to actively advertise them and the ones that aren't sold by 8 weeks will stay to go through my training program.

Anyways, I can't wait to see them grow and I hope to post picture updates here so I have people to share them with :)

Congratulations! They should be a nice cross, actually. :)

I have a litter too that was born Monday- out of a Border Collie/Queensland dam (local working dog stock) and an Aussie sire. We have seven. :)

Pupples! What cuties.

Mine are 5 1/2 weeks old now. They are hellions at this point, but so dang cute. Enjoy them.

I have to ask, only because I want a new pup.
any idea on how much you will be asking for them.
I an trying to convence my wife we NEED another dog.LOL

Thanks everyone! They are massive and LOUD like their daddy. They will be some amazing dogs. I can't wait to start evaluating their personalities and see if there's a "job" suited for any of them :)

__________ Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 am __________

Oh and I am wanting to wean them straight onto raw with rabbit and quail! Mom's diet is primarily raw but I am not producing enough animals to keep up with all my dogs yet.<br /><br />__________ Sat May 25, 2013 11:44 am __________<br /><br />Sorry I keep forgetting stuff in my post. Need coffee! MamaSheepdog, CONGRATS on your puppies! What part of California are you in? In Nor Cal we have loads of the BC/ACD crosses... I get them in all the time for training. They are awesome dogs and adding that Aussie in there will really amp them up and make the ultimate ranch dog! I'm curious at what their working style will be!

Latest posts

Back