Printing business cards

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

Reaction score
So I have a card all done up and I can only open it to Adobe Reader. I dont have Word or anything fancy. So is there a way I can print cards myself? I Managed to make it the right size, but it only prints one per page.

Im so lost!

Paste it so there's multiples on the page, spaced out. Just one will print just one. I'm sure there's programs out there for it or templates in MS Word.
Also, use thicker paper like real cards are made of.

some times if you buy business card stock they will have a web page where you can get free
templates, I believe Avery is one of these, if I remember right. or you may be able to go to their web site and get them.

You can also down load a free copy of Open Office. it is basily the same as word.
and easy enough for even me to use. LOL

I have used Avery that I bought at wal-mart. It was real easy. I found my computer already had a Avery template it.

I personally found it far more convenient to just order from vistaprint, lol. For 10$ + taxes, you can't really go wrong!

Another one for vistaprint! Sometimes they even give you spiffy card holders haha.

But printing on cardstock or geting avery business card paper will work

I use to order from vista print, when I had my locksmith business, I would get 4000 at a time.
but for just a few at a time the avery is a good deal.

I haven't use vistaprint,so I don't know what about it.But I know cushyprinting is very great,they provide 100% Top Quality Guaranteed,Price Beat Guarantee and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.We have collaborated with each other for 5 years.I'm satisfactory,I hope you will also love them.

So many card company's posting on a rabbit form. wish the spammers would go away now I know what company's I will never use.

My friends used to order from vistaprint,but now they begin to use ecardtec.com.They said ecardtec can offer cheaper quality business cards printing.

I didn't see what company was spamming here, so I don't know who not to print with :(. I hope it wasn't vistaprint, as I am quite fond of their product, ease of service, and insanely fast shipping - I didn't pay the extra for overnight, expected to wait 2 weeks and had them here in 2 days.

Latest posts

Back