Price of Germans

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnerSurvivor

Reaction score
Just wondering what the price of Germans Angoras are in other states. In MN they start at 150 for pet/wooler and go op to around 250 for "breeder quality". So anyone know how much they are in other places around the country? I really want a couple but am scared of paying 300+ dollars for 2 rabbits and then they go down to 75 each the week after.

lonelyfarmgirl":1iekk828 said:
You need to keep looking. 150 for a wooler is retarded.
Thats pretty much the conclusion I came to. I am on the waiting list now for 80% German 20% French white females and they will be 50$ each which I am alot more comfortable paying.

In California they are anywhere from $150 to $300... Crazy! Although my starter French were $100 each. It's hard to find anything but English around here.

Kyle@theHeathertoft":wfhx7mfk said:
My most expensive wooler was $30. My least expensive wooler was $0. ;) Keep looking.
I recently acquired 3 German hybrids for 50 dollars each. 2 of them are REW German/Satins one is 6 weeks the other is 8 or 9. The third was a 10 month old German/French 50/50 mix that is 10 months old and was ready to be sheared! At the show I was at most of the young woolers were priced at 50$ a few french bucks were priced at 35$ Large 9+ month old German/French were 50-75 and Germans were 125-150$.

Latest posts

Back