Prego Rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitcutie

Reaction score
:bunnyhop: Oreo (my rabbit) has been pregnant 30 days exactly. I check on her every day and feel for her babies. When she was 25 days along, i could feel these huge lumps in her rib cage. Today, she completely lost her waistline. I felt her stomache and they are all by her Vagina. They have been moving down for a few days now. How long until she has them?

Hard to say. 31 days is average, but many have had does go till 35 days. I wish take temps like I do with dogs, it would be easier. I'm waiting on a doe now, and as this is her first litter, who knows. I have one that twice has gone 31 days on the mark, and another who is 31 plus.

She could have them anytime. Give her some hay or straw, and see if she starts gathering it in her mouth. Does she have a nestbox?

sorry, I have been having issues with my computor.. some keys dont work and it is very slow. Yes, she has two nestboxes. we have a playhouse and it is a big open area with hay everywhere, two nestboxes, and a heating lamp for when the nights are chilly. Today she was panting heavily and laying on her side.

She may decide she doesn't like her nests at all and may choose to have them somewhere else, like between the nest and the wall or something. She may tunnel if she can get to the dirt, too. Watch for hay carrying to see where she is building!

Good luck! Let us know how things are going if your computer will let you! :)

I will:) She seems to be laying in a corner just panting all day. IM so worried because she hasnt pulled fur. I know she is pregnant because i can feel the kits inside of her! It is her 31st day of being pregnant by the way. Our first time mommy cookie didnt pull fur and she ended up eating her babies. what does it meAN?

Latest posts

Back