Posing?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
Okay, so to make myself smile I brought in the 8 week olds to get some pictures for the website. They sure made me smile! Or rather they and the cat did. We brought in one of Jackie's kittens this week (I'll post pictures later) and she did not know what to make of them. The rabbits were rather larger than the cat and when they started hopping around on the floor the cat took off running. :lol:

Anyway, I took pictures out the rabbits in a "pose". I am not good at posing. :x So, what do you all think? Did I get decent enough pictures? :)
Oh, in this litter there are 4 girls and 1 boy. I call them Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy, and Laurie. :)
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

Love the broken! Very pretty! Don't know much about posing but they all look good!

Really nice job!! I would like to add very nice rabbits as well and that Beth is totally awesome, if you keep one you need to keep her. She has it going on!! Good job!

Thanks everyone!
Jo is probably one of my favorites from this litter. No real reason except that she is a broken. :oops: I love brokens.
Beth is looking pretty nice, but I can't keep any this time around. Wish I could! :)

Latest posts

Back