Popples Finally! 2 week Pic Update!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
Whew it feels good to be back! Things have been more hectic than I could have thought possible! My sister (18 and next down from me in age) left for camp in MI on the 8th. Since than I've been trying to get her chores and mine done. :shock: It keeps me on my feet almost all day. About the only time I have any real amount of time sitting down is at meals.
Anyway, that is not the point of the message...

I have pooples! :mbounce: I am so excited. I have not had any since September of last year! :shock:

Ebony had 5 on Saturday. See I've been so busy I only find time to write about it 4 days after the fact!
There are 2 blacks, 2 whites (Chess' mom is white), and 1 broken black! The broken is ssoo cute! It's blanket pattern is just like it's dad's.

I have not even gotten pictures yet, but I plan to get some first thing tomorrow. I promise! :)
And then I'll post them.
Ebony has done a super job on her first litter. Lots of fur and all in the nesting box with none on the wire! All are being well fed. I'm very happy! :bounce: :bounce:

Well, here are the pictures! My awful camera will not focus very well on any sexing pictures, so I can't see what you all think. :(

SAM_1622.JPG
SAM_1624.JPG
SAM_1625.JPG
SAM_1627.JPG

And dinner needs dished up, so I guess I'll be back later. :roll:

Thanks everyone! That broken is my favorite too! Too bad I won't be able to keep it. :(
Here is the litter at 2 weeks. The very first litter I have gotten this far without losing one! Yay! :p This is also Ebony's first litter and she is doing super!
It took me forever to get them to stay all lined up. I was like, "Guys I need a good picture for the website! Please" :roll: I think I finally just wore them out, so they staid still. "Come on lady! Get this over with so we can go back to mommy!"
SAM_1633.JPG

Latest posts

Back