POLL: Rabbit Show Member Badge - DONE!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which badge design do you like most?

• Classic, with header bunny.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Two bunnies, one nibbling on name box.

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Blue bunny side view drawing.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss M

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward... which design would you like to see completed for use? I'll repost the images below.

Since there seems to be interest in both button and printable versions, the winning design will be completed for both. If you want a button, please post below your vote for size: 2 1/2", or 3 1/2". 3 1/2" would probably be better, but that's just my opinion.

Those interested in the button can see if Lonelyfarmgirl can work something out with her friend with the button machine. Names could be written on with a Sharpie after you receive the button. :)

For the printable, just make sure your printer settings match the paper you're putting in. Cardstock, coated paper, photo paper, plain paper, that sort of thing. I learned the hard way that if I put cardstock in, but forget to change the setting, my printer dumps insane amounts of ink into the cardstock. You may also need to open it up in a simple photo editor like Irfanview, and brighten/lighten the image, in order for it not to print too dark. This will vary from printer to printer, obviously. :)

This is a 14-day poll. It will end July 25. I will make this a Sticky for that period of time.

Okay, the draft designs:

Classic, with header bunny:

Badge1.png

Two bunnies, one nibbling on name box:

Badge2.png

Blue bunny side view drawing:

Badge3.png

I'm pretty old fashioned (k.i.s.s.)and kind of like the Header (#1) but...Galadriel was good enough to help us out and #2 got my vote. :) I think I'll just print mine that way when, not if, I loose it I can just print another. :roll:

Note to self; buy more ink for printer. :geek:

Sagebrush":3ky2zim2 said:
#2 and I will print it on my computer, for when I lose it :oops: never fails.
Where have I heard that before? :shock: There's so much stuff in my space chest it has to be full by now...
jupiter2animation.gif

By the way, this isn't just for the 2014 convention... if you go to shows at all, and want to meet other RT members who might be there, feel free to vote. It's for you, too. :)

Homer noticed something I forgot to mention. :p

He noticed that the "submit vote" bit was still up there, so he tried voting again, and it took his vote. He thought there was a glitch, but this poll's actually set up so that you can change your vote if you change your mind. He helped me test it by switching his vote back.

You can change your vote as many times as you want, but it will still register only one vote from you. :D

Soooo Miss M, now that the poll is closed and it's obvious #2 is the winner are you going to make a .pdf or a .jpg we can download to print our own? :pokeeye: :laugh2:

Okay, here are two sizes of the printable badge, and I hope y'all like it!!! :p These are in PNG format. If you have any trouble with that, I'll post a JPG for you.

1200 pixels wide, in case you want to play with it:

image.php

640 pixels wide:

image.php

I've downloaded a template for a button badge. I'll be working with it. :) <br /><br /> __________ Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:06 pm __________ <br /><br /> And thank you to Bandit's Bunny Farm, to whom I gave permission to pester me. She did a wonderful job. :hooray: :lol:

Latest posts

Back