Playing with your food?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdBrook

Reaction score
232323232%7Ffp543%3C4%3Enu%3D47%3A5%3E33%3A%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D3648%3A87%3A%3C%3B34%3Anu0mrj

Well, I grew up naming all the critters I ended up eating and I turned out alright, so I figure it's good enough for my son, too. Here's my little man, who turned 4 on Sunday, with one of my first litter of kits, Mr. Zakk Black, (3/4 NZ/ 1/4 FG) out for a stroll in the nice Spring weather we're FINALLY seeing here in PA. Zakk's first babies are due in one week. We'll see how they do. He's a friendly, personable, handsome rabbit and got to 5 pounds by 9 weeks of age, so I think he may work out well for my meat/fur rabbit breeding.

What a cutie! :p Your little man sure is taking his responsibility seriously- look at the grip he has on the leash!

Oh... the rabbit's no slouch either. Very handsome bunny. :D

I always name the food animals too, Baconator, Hammie, Chopsy, Butch(er)...

Hes a nice lookin Bun!

coffeenutdesigns":hqi12ovg said:
Love it, he's a cutie. Is that a black NZ?

Thanks. Zakk is 3/4 NZ and 1/4 Flemish. He's about 7 months old and a real sweetie. He's one of the 7 from the only litter I've had here so far! And my little guy, Wesley, turned 4 on Sunday, while my oldest son turned 23 last Wednesday. Nothing like spacing those kids out so the work is never done!

That is such a sweet picture! :)

ColdBrook":3myiva0z said:
Nothing like spacing those kids out so the work is never done!
:D Yep! My siblings (there is 8 including me) range from 2 to 20.

Latest posts

Back