Pillage

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMTex

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I was heading home a couple of days ago and thought this was pretty funny. I took a snapshot from my dashcam video.

It's a little grainy because I had to zoom in, but the license plate shows up for the most part.

:lol:

Pillage.jpg

.............is that a "coexist" sticker?

Coexist...yet pillage. Hmm. :p

Though, *COUGH* I was told I can't share my own (very, very cool) license plate due to privacy issues, so how is it cool to share someone else's? ;) Juuuust asking. :D

Kyle@theHeathertoft":2t4ss35k said:
Though, *COUGH* I was told I can't share my own (very, very cool) license plate due to privacy issues, so how is it cool to share someone else's? ;) Juuuust asking. :D

We-e-ell... they are just some anonymous person, who may not have any bunnehs at all, so are not at risk for targeting by ARA wackos. Unlike you, Kyle, one of our beloved RT members. ;)

Feel free to PM the text of your plate to anyone you wish, however. :)

MamaSheepdog":k1yakxnu said:
Kyle@theHeathertoft":k1yakxnu said:

We-e-ell... they are just some anonymous person, who may not have any bunnehs at all, so are not at risk for targeting by ARA wackos. Unlike you, Kyle, one of our beloved RT members. ;)

Feel free to PM the text of your plate to anyone you wish, however. :)

LOL, coolbeans. ;) I got it as a "vanity" plate back when I had a job and money to do so, and now it's ironically cheaper just to keep it than change it. :shock: :?

So if they have another vehicle... would it be "plunder"?? :p :x :p :x :p :x :p :x :p :x :p<br /><br />__________ Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm __________<br /><br />

Kyle@theHeathertoft":l7c97vq0 said:
.............is that a "coexist" sticker?

Coexist...yet pillage. Hmm. :p

Oh, man... didn't even see the coexist sticker... that makes it even funnier! :rotfl:

And I actually can't tell what state the plate is from, and like MSD said... probably not an RT member needing to shield themselves from ARAs. I came across an SUV with the plate "LOST" a couple of months ago. :lol:

MamaSheepdog":tbguu75w said:
They need a Jolly Roger pirate flag.

We have one :). We hang it at the gate when someone is coming out. Our place is impossible to find and there are no good landmarks close by. But you can't miss a pirate flag!

paradox":ndbsp0k3 said:
MamaSheepdog":ndbsp0k3 said:
They need a Jolly Roger pirate flag.

We have one :). We hang it at the gate when someone is coming out. Our place is impossible to find and there are no good landmarks close by. But you can't miss a pirate flag!

Now that's AWESOME!!! :pirate: :pirat: :pirate: :pirat:

Latest posts

Back