Pigs!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattle Cait

Reaction score
I got some new nice pictures of our piggies!

Attachments

• chuck and rhino.jpg
    chuck and rhino.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 517
  • chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 517
  • rhino and larry.jpg
    rhino and larry.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 517
Yay for piglets! :D

How do you tell Chuck and Larry apart? Size? They both look like bacon to me! :twisted:

Are you raising all three for your own freezer, or are you going to sell a couple?

Pink":3004ea2s said:
I love Rhino's tuxedo marking! What breed(s) are they?

Rhino is a registered Berkshire, and Chuck & Larry are Berkshire/Duroc crosses.<br /><br />__________ Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 am __________<br /><br />
MamaSheepdog":3004ea2s said:
Yay for piglets! :D

How do you tell Chuck and Larry apart? Size? They both look like bacon to me! :twisted:

Are you raising all three for your own freezer, or are you going to sell a couple?

Chuck is slightly bigger then Larry, Larry's kind of scrawny.

Little brother C is going to show Chuck and Larry at our county fair and Rhino is going in our freezer soon afterwards. It's C's first year showing hogs and he's very excited!

LOL I guessed Berkshire! My husband and I have become infatuated with the Berkshire breed and are thinking of getting a registered sow for production. We have two Hamp/Berk/Duroc mixes right now "bob" and "betty" Mama was all Berkshire and it shows in "Bob" very much. We use them as 'piggie tillers' and rotate them through 3 garden spots to root and dig up the soil....

DSCF0710-1.jpg

Back