Pictures of My New Netherland Dwarfs :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
Well, here they are! What do y'all think?

RD's William - BEW Brood Buck
Has decent type, but his ears droop sometimes.
Farm448.jpg

Tinsel (haven't received his pedigree yet, so am not sure about who he is out of) Very nice little BEW show buck. He just turned Sr. and is only 1.4 lbs.
Farm378.jpg

Farm379.jpg

RD's Spearmint - very pretty little BEW show doe
Farm368.jpg

Farm350.jpg

RD's Peppermint - BEW Show doe
Farm424.jpg

Loupe's Dancer ( you know, one of Santa's reindeer ;) ) - VM doe
On the larger side, but nice type.
Farm404.jpg

I wish, I wish, I wish, New Zealands came in BEW!!! What large breed does again? I am off to google it...

That picture does make his head look funny. Here's another picture showing his head
Farm440.jpg
and here's one showing his ears when they are up.
Farm429.jpg
It's odd, when he is in his cage they are usually up, but when I take him out and mess with him they go down. Could it be because he is an older buck, or because of the hot weather that we have just come out of?

Emily<br /><br />__________ Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm __________<br /><br />Beverens come in BEW.

Silver Star Rabbitry":19qkf02d said:
That picture does make his head look funny. Here's another picture showing his head
Farm440.jpg
and here's one showing his ears when they are up.
Farm429.jpg
It's odd, when he is in his cage they are usually up, but when I take him out and mess with him they go down. Could it be because he is an older buck, or because of the hot weather that we have just come out of?

Emily

MUCH better! lol He must be like my little Jr. Doe..... she NEVER has her ears up if she's out of her cage! Very shy! Very handsome little guy! :mrgreen:

I don't know anything about ND's, but I like Tinsel and Spearmint. BEW's are so pretty and I wish VM's were showable because they can be so neat. :)

Lauren

I almost bought my kids a VM at the fair because they looked like little blue and white dutch ND'S!!!! SO CUTE!! But, after investing in my foundation stock and learning a bit more, I was thankful I didn't. :)

Thanks! Yes, I wish that they would take out a COD on the VMs. You just about have to have them to raise BEWs. I suppose that it would conflict with brokens, though. :/ What would be really interesting, would be dutch marked Netherlands! I wonder if they would consider recognizing them?

eco2pia":3fyivh7s said:
I wish, I wish, I wish, New Zealands came in BEW!!! What large breed does again? I am off to google it...
Beverens come in BEW :)

Silver - Sorry about what happened :angry: Wish people would control their dogs!

Latest posts

Back