Pictures of My Mini Rex ! What do you think of them?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe its just the variety's I was showing. I showed Broken and entered two there where a total of four from two other exhibitors and me. I showed a Castor jr buck and it was the only one. Perhaps I am just use to the Mini lops since they are shown in solid and broken instead of by color and broken it makes for bigger classes. I had a broken silver tipped blue steel mini lop doe who took 1st of 11 by six exhibitors at the same show that I showed the Castor mini rex.

Going to keep pushing the Mini rex though. Until there are more breeders around here.

Come up to minnnesota! lol. Castors arent the biggest class, although myself and a few others show them. But brokens usually are not very small at all. lol.

At the show my otters where the only ones. Didn't get as good of marks as their father or brother. Piper is overweight. She is just a senior a day before the show and even though I entered her as a senior she was still DQ'd in the 2nd show for weight. So she gets to go on a diet. My chocolate buck was the only one. He did beat the chocolate doe though. The black brother to the otters took 2nd of 3 both times but it was also remarked both shows that all three of the black sr bucks where nice animals. I'll take it my Kole Bear is a sweet heart and has a head to die for. I also ended up bringing home two Full size rex I won in the raffle. Didn't mean to ( gave my friends some tickets to enter in the raffle) but I am enjoying them.

Latest posts

Back